Starkey 2.4 GHz Remote Control
£129.00 £107.50 (ex VAT)
The Starkey 2.4GHz Advanced Remote Control is the user-friendly gadget for making volume and program changes to your Starkey Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio hearing aids. It has a long-life battery, large easy-to-see buttons and a sliding lock to prevent accidental changes being made to the sound settings.
Includes: Remote control and instructions manual
1 in stock
Part of the new accessory group Starkey have developed to work with the Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio range. The 2.4GHz Remote Control allows you to make changes to the volume, programs and “special” sound settings on your Starkey hearing aids.
Compatible with Starkey Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio hearing aids. It looks very similar to the Surflink Remote Control which is compatible with Muse IQ hearing aids and some generations before this.
If your hearing aids are not mentioned please feel free to get in touch as we can help advice for you.
It has 6 large, easy-to-see buttons which will alter the hearing aids as follows:
- volume up
- volume down
- program change
It also features 2 slide controls which control the following:
- Ear selection switch
- lock/unlock button control
Other Features includes:
- Extremely user-friendly
- Large, easy-to-see and tactile buttons
- Lockable – avoid accidental changes when the remote is in your handbag or pocket
- LED lights to confirm command
- Simple pairing process which you can do at home
- Long life battery – does not require charging
The favourite button is to be configured by your hearing care professional to turn any of your chosen special features on and off. The home button will restore the hearing aids to normal volume and your normal start up program. There are also two sliders, one at the top and one at the base of the remote control. The top slider allows you to choose which side of hearing aid you alter, right or left individually or both together.
Keep this slider centrally if you wish your hearing aids to remain balanced. The blue and red LED lights to each side of this slider will light up when a button is pressed, to confirm that the change has been made within the hearing aid(s). The bottom slider allows you to lock the buttons so that accidental changes cannot be made to your sound settings when the remote is in a bag or pocket.
For this remote to interact with your Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio hearing aid(s), you must first pair it with each hearing aid. You only need to pair once, as they should automatically recognise each other when both are powered on and within wireless operating range.
The pairing process is as follows:
- Move lower switch from Lock (right) to Unlock (left) position.
- Turn your hearing aids off and back on again and place within 12 inches of the remote. You can do this by putting them into their charger and taking them out again a few seconds later. Or by opening and shutting the battery door if your hearing aids are not rechargeable.
- Press and hold the HOME button for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, both LEDs start rapidly blinking.
- For a set of hearing aids: If the left LED becomes solid blue for 2+ seconds and the right LED becomes solid red for 2+ seconds, then the pairing was successful. Otherwise, repeat steps 2 – 5.
For a single left hearing aid: If the left LED becomes solid blue for 2 seconds, then the pairing was successful. Otherwise, repeat steps 2 – 5.
For a single right hearing aid: If the right LED becomes solid red for 2 seconds, then the pairing was successful. Otherwise, repeat steps 2 – 5.
- To verify your setup, pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button should cause a hearing aid volume adjustment.
81mm x 45mm x 10xx