Hearing Aid Accessories are committed to providing exceptional customer service. Whilst every effort is taken to provide a high level of customer service, sometimes mistakes are made. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
A complaint procedure has been set up for people who feel dissatisfied with the service.
You have a right to complain and have it investigated. Hearing Aid Accessories aim to learn from any mistakes and the complaints procedure is seen as a very important step in the continuous improvement cycle.
Infection and Virus Control
We understand that you still require your Hearing Aid essentials during any epidemic and as such we are commited to continue our service during the current and any future crisis.
How to Complain
Firstly, raise your complaint with the member of staff responsible for the service about which you are complaining. If the matter is not resolved, a line manager will become involved to work with you to reach a satisfactory resolution.
If you are still not satisfied with how your complaint has been handled, we may escalate the issue with our Managing Director, who will endeavor to find a resolution.
1. Hearing Aid Accessories will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Hearing Aid Accessories will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the most appropriate manager who will review your complaint.
3. The manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
4. Hearing Aid Accessories will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming the final decision on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
5. If you are still not satisfied, we can escalate the complaint to the Managing Director.
If Hearing Aid Accessories has to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Hearing Aid Accessories is a trading name of Hear4u and Healthscreen Ltd.