Seimens Gigaset S850A Cordless Phone
The professional phone for your home.
GAP compatible and works successfully with the Phonak DECT phone & Phonak Hearing Aids**.
The Gigaset S850A GO is a technically well-thought-out premium telephone that allows you to enjoy sophisticated communication at home even more. The well-arranged menu and the large colour display make for particularly easy navigation. The generous phone book for up to 500 entries is easily synchronised with the Outlook contacts on your PC. Excellent sound quality is a matter of course for the Gigaset S850A GO: change between three audio profiles with a single click to perfectly adjust the acoustics of your conversation to your surrounding conditions. Simply clever.
- Free calls worldwide between Gigaset GO devices via gigaset.net plus access to various online services, incl. phone books and weather info
- Excellent acoustics with quickly adjustable audio profiles
- Hands-free talking in brilliant full-duplex quality
- Headset connection via Bluetooth® or micro USB
- Caller information with picture clip function: personalisation of phone book entries with contact photos
- Range warning signal
- Easy volume adjustment via lateral keys on the handset
- Missed-call notification via display or flashing message key
- Anonymous call protection: incoming calls without CLIP are signalised with optical signal only
Using with your Phonak Hearing Aids:
When the incoming call is accepted on the phone the call audio will be heard on the phones handset.
When the call is accepted on the hearing aids the the call audio will be heard on to the hearing aids.
Calls will come through during streaming, and then will end again automatically when call has ended.
Outbound calls will automatically route to the hearing aids. If a non-hearing aid user is using the phone, you would need to press the green ‘accept’ button during a call to change the routing to the handset.
**To check your hearing aid compatibility please feel free to call us on 01455 245749.