Custom Swim Plugs
These fully-custom swim plugs are designed to mould perfectly to your ear, offering maximum protection while swimming. What’s more, they’re made from a durable, soft silicone, making them both hard-wearing as well as comfortable.
In addition, they come in a wide variety of colours and float on water, making them much more difficult to lose!
Swim plugs are used to prevent water entering the ear canal during swimming or other water sports.
Please read below for information about the impressions required for these earplugs.
These Custom-made swim plugs offer the best water protection available for your ears while swimming. What’s more, they are made from a durable soft silicone, meaning that they are not only hard wearing and comfortable in your ear, but they also float on water!
In addition, they are available in a wide variety of colours – ask our friendly support staff for more information or to choose the colour that best suits you.
- Custom-built for the perfect fit
- Strong, durable silicone material
- Buoyant and hard to lose
- Comes with handy recessed handles for easy removal
- Removable cords available as an option
- Choose from a variety of colours
What happens after I place my order?
- Once you place your order, you will be contacted by a member of the team to confirm your order details.
- We can offer support on how you can arrange for your ear impressions to be taken and sent to our lab. If you’re local to the East-Midlands we can arrange for you to visit one of our own clinics in either Hinckley, Leicester or Northampton branch to have impressions taken of your ears.
- Once the impressions have been received we will send these to our lab where you custom plugs are made.
- Your custom product will then be delivered to you within approx. 2-4 weeks.
Ear Impression Information
Please note these earplugs will require you to have your impressions taken at an audiologist branch, if you contact us via email or phone we will be able to direct you to your nearest branch if you’re based in the UK.
For international sales, we request that you arrange for your local audiologist to take your impressions so that they may be sent to us. The client will be solely responsible for all costs associated with buying this product, including the impression cost and shipment to the UK.