Starkey Custom Charger Case – For Rechargeable Custom Aids
This Starkey charger is suitable for selected custom Starkey hearing devices. The Custom Charger is compatible with Evolv AI, Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio ITC/HS Rechargeable and ITE Rechargeable hearing aids. Please note this is ONLY suitable for those Starkey aids with a custom ear mould.
It utilizes LED light indicators and lithium technology to charge your custom aids quick and easily. It also includes a cleaning tool brush and wax loop to keep your aids clean and ready to go!
Includes: x1 Custom Charger Case, x1 Cleaning Tool & Power Supply Plugs & Cables.
Please allow an additional 3 - 5 working days for delivery
Starkey are always blowing us away with their amazing products and fabulous ideas. This custom charger operates as your portable charging station and carry case to supply your lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids with at least 3 charges before the charger itself would need recharging.
The custom charging case is compatible with Starkey custom products such as Evolv AI, Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio ITC/HS Rechargeable and ITE Rechargeable hearing aids.
Please note that this is NOT compatible with Starkey RIC or BTE aids which are not fitted with custom moulds. For RIC & BTE aids we recommend the Starkey Standard Charger or the Mini Turbo Charger. You can find these in the chargers category on our webpage.
Charging your aids:
In just 2.5 hours the On-Board charger battery inside is fully powered and can hold up to 3 full charges for your aids whilst you charge on the go! Your hearing aids themselves will be at a full charge within 3.5 hours.
LED lights help indicate the On-Board Battery of your custom charger. The on-board battery allows charging of your hearing aids to occur while the charger is away from a power source.
- 4 Solid Lights = the charger is plugged into a power source and is fully charged, or when away from a power source, four solid lights indicate that the battery has more than 75% charge.
- 3 Solid Lights = indicates that the battery has less than 75% charge.
- 2 Solid Lights = indicates that the battery has less than 50% charge.
- 1 Blinking Light = indicates that the charge is low, and that the charger should be connected to a power source to charge the on-board battery as soon as possible.
Place your hearing aids onto their bays and then your moulds can be sat into the reservoir behind the hearing aid bays. The hearing aids will automatically turn off when placed into the charger.
The charger also has front indicator LED lights to show the level of charge.
- Glowing Green = Charging
- Solid Green = Fully charged
- Blinking Red = Fault state. If this happens take out the hearing aids, wait for the lights to go off, then reinsert your hearing aids.
Other Unique Features:
- Stylish Metallic Black Colour
- Smooth Surface
- Magnetic Lid
- Mould Bays
- Cleaning Tool
- On-Board charger for charging on the go
- Charger indicator lights for hearing aids and battery in charger
- Hearing Aid Bays
- Quick charging in only 3.5 hours!
- Soft Rubber Feet
- Ergonomically Friendly
- Automatic on/off when inserted or removed
x1 Custom Charger Case, x1 Cleaning Tool & Power Supply Plugs & Cables.
Please note hearing aids are not included, we recommend contacting your local audiologist for support with fitting of the hearing aids.
|23 × 16 × 16 cm