Perfect for use with the Phonak Marvel or Phonak Paradise hearing aid, the Phonak Roger On iN is truly the evolution of hearing aid microphones and a remarkable addition to the hugely successful Roger series which began in 2013.
Do note that the Phonak Roger On iN includes two Roger receivers that are necessary to connect, and only hearing aids with ‘Roger Direct’ as a feature are able to boast full connectivity with these.
Since its inception, the Roger system has helped millions of people with hearing loss reconnect to their loved ones. If you often find yourself wearing hearing aids yet still struggling to hear in certain situations, then you could be a perfect candidate for the Roger range.
Roger On is an intuitive, discreet yet surprisingly powerful transmitter that features 4 separate microphones which can be set up in a variety of ways. For instance, the Roger On can manually or automatically switch between microphone receiver patterns depending on whether it’s clipping on to your clothing, held in your hand or placed on a table or surface.
Some of the key environments that the Roger On iN is useful for include:
- Group discussions: whether it’s a meeting or family dinner, simply place the Roger On iN directly on to the table to pick up everyone’s voice.
- Social situations: if the music is blaring and people are laughing and chatting away, you can place the Roger On iN directly into your hand to activate Pointing Mode 2.0, which means that you can ‘zoom in’ on one person at a time.
- At distance: In a theatre or auditorium, it’s often the case that the speaker or source of sound will be at a considerable distance.
- In theatre surroundings: In a larger auditorium, the speaker often stands at a distance. If possible, then you can request for the speaker to wear the Roger On iN so that you can hear what they say directly to your hearing aids.
The Roger On iN features an easy-to-use LED screen which can show exactly what is happening onscreen. Moreover, the Roger On iN includes a docking station that can be used to recharge as well as transmit audio directly to a TV or streaming source, such as a mobile or tablet, directly back to the Roger device and then to your hearing aids. It’s also possible to use the short micro-USB audio cable provided to connect directly to your other devices.
The new myRogerMic App is also an excellent addition: the app is completely free, and fully downloadable to both Apple or Android. With it, you can adjust your Roger On iN swiftly and easily from your smartphone or tablet. You can then customize your microphone settings to your personal preferences and wider environment: simply steer the direction of the beam (or multiple if you have that setting enabled) towards the speaker or direction of audio that you want to listen to. You can also change the microphone mode, mute and unmute your device and check your current battery level.
What’s in the box:
- Roger On iN Microphone and Transmitter
- Docking station
- Optical audio cable
- Analogue audio cable
- Full user guide
The Phonak On iN is already an award-winning product, having wowed judges and audiences alike at the German Innovation Awards 2021, iF Design Awards 2021 and Red Dot 2021, where it ran out a winner in each.
This fantastic new product is now live in the Hearing Aid Accessories shop for you to enjoy! To begin browsing, simply click here.