Doro 6030 Mobile Phone
£66.67 exc VAT
Easily call, send text messages and take and share pictures thanks to widely separated, high contrast keys and a surprisingly large screen for a phone this size.
Doro 6030 is a great-looking clamshell phone that lets you answer and end calls with a simple flip.
The Doro 6030 extra loud mobile phone is part of the next generation of one of Doro’s most popular models.
Doro 6030 – The PhoneEasy 607 Upgrade
Many people turn to Hearing Direct for extra loud mobiles – and the Doro 6030 certainly has great amplification levels. The Doro 6030 is right up there with the very loudest mobiles on the market today, boasting an impressive max of 35dB.
Using the phone is ever so straightforward. The screen is surprisingly large for a mobile of its size, ensuring text messages are clear and easy to read. The widely separated keys make it much easier to text too. Answering and ending calls couldn’t be simpler with the simple flip of a lid!
As with all the mobiles shown on our website, the Doro 6030 is supplied unlocked, ready for use with any pre-paid or contract based SIM card (apart from those on ‘3’). It also has the highest possible hearing aid compatibility rating for those wishing to listen via their hearing aidstelecoil (loop) setting.
- 35dB voice volume (about 10 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 83dB ringer volume (about 5 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 7 Volume settings
- Tone control
- Microphone mute
- Visual ring indicator
- Assistance button
- Backlit keypad
- 4 one-touch speed dials
- Phonebook: 100 names and numbers
- Receive and send SMS/MMS
- Predictive text
- Startup wizard – great feature which guides you through phone menu and functions
- 9 polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating ringer
- Camera 0.3 Megapixel
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating T4/M4 (Compatible using the ‘T’ setting)
- Resolution display: 320*240
- Colour display
- Optional display modes for optimised for visually impaired users
- Display size: 2.4″ – 49*36mm
- Handset size: 100*53*18mm
- Weight: 94g
- Battery included: 800mAh-Li-ion
- Talk time: up to 8 hours
- Standby time: up to 530 hours
- Universal charging solution
- GSM: 900/1800/1900
If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!