Phonak Roger Pen iN – For Marvel & Paradise Hearing Aids
The Roger Pen iN helps people with hearing loss to follow group conversations, one-to-one conversations, TV streaming, lecture or class audio, and other devices such as mobiles. Effectively working in noisy situations and over distance.
Simple to use icon buttons and a built-in microphone with automatic adjustment for sound levels, and includes Bluetooth technology.
Brand : Phonak
Includes: Roger Pen, Docking station, Power supply with country adapter and charging cable, Storage pouch, Lanyard, Audio cable for docking station, micro-USB audio cable, RCA/Cinch adapter for TV or HiFi, User Guide
The Roger Pen iN features cutting-edge wireless technology whilst keeping direction of sound in mind. With the Roger Receiver technology included, no additional receivers are required.
Featuring fully automatic setting you can use the Roger Pen iN in many every day noisy environments such as:
- In small group conversations
- In one-on-one conversations
- During lectures or in class
- Outdoors and indoors activities (gym, guided tour)
- Watching TV
- Phone calls
- Other Audio Devices
With a range of up to 10 meters you can always be a part of the conversation. It can also be used alongside other Phonak Roger microphones in a microphone network.
Roger Pen iN is a flexible, intelligent product. It detects which situation you are in and adapts its microphone settings automatically to provide you the best speech understanding possible.
In small group conversations:
If your group is seated at a table, you simply place your Roger Pen iN in the middle of the table and the audio of the person talking at that time will transmit to you hearing aid. The background noise is no problem for the Roger Pen iN.
If your group is not at a table, you can simply hold the Roger Pen iN and point if in the direction of the person speaking, the audio is then transmitted to your hearing aids.
In one-on-one conversations:
To hear the conversational partner simply attached the Roger Pen iN to the lanyard provided, the partner then wears this around their neck and audio is streamed into your hearing aids.
Using the different types audio cables provided you can choose to connect your docking station into your television. Simply place the Roger Pen iN into your docking station and the TV audio is then streaming to your hearing aids.
You can either connect you Roger Pen iN to your mobile phone using the suitable audio cables provided, or you can connect via Bluetooth. Roger Pen can be connected to any device that is capable of doing phone calls such as cell phone, landline phones, etc. Provided the device has a Bluetooth or a Bluetooth hub connected.
Other Audio Devices:
To stream audio from other devices such as an MP3 Player, PC or HiFi you use the same method as you would with you TV. Connect your Roger Pen using the audio cables provided and audio is ready.
- Stylist & lightweight
- Available in 3 fashionable colours
- Two integrated microphones
- Bluetooth Technology
- 100% charging in 2 hours, up to 8 hours of usage time
- Docking station or USB charging
- Colour indicator lights
- Mute function
- Range of up to 10 meters, 30 feet
- Buttons featuring icon images
- One touch pairing to Roger Receivers
- Can connect to other Roger transmitter microphones
- Silent landing. When the Roger Pen detects a free fall, it mutes the internal microphones to prevent any loud noise when landing
- Enhances entertainment. Connects to TV, phone, computer, MP3 player, hi-fi etc.
- Superb sound quality. Follow the conversation, however loud the situation
- Reduces background noise. The sound is filtered so you only hear what you want to hear
- Hassle-free. Microphone settings automatically adjust to noise levels and speakers around you
Sterling Silver, Ruby, Petrol