Bellman Visit Magnetic Door Contact Switch
£17.99 £14.99 (ex VAT)
Use the magnetic switch together with the Visit telephone transmitter to be notified when for instance a door or a window is opened. When the magnets are separated the Visit transmitter signals the Visit receiver that notifies you with sound, lights or vibrations.
2 in stock
How Does the Magnetic Switch Work?
The device consists of two magnets, one of which is attached to the window or door frame, and the other to the window or door itself. They should be connected together when the window or door is closed. If it is opened the magnets will separate, triggering a signal to your Visit Telephone Transmitter. Your Visit Receiver will then be notified with a sound, light or vibration alert, so you will always be able to keep tabs on your home.
The Magnetic Switch is particularly useful if you have young children or elderly loved ones in your household whom you wish to monitor. It can also help to notify you of a potential intruder.
Features and Benefits of the Magnetic Switch
- Inconspicuous on your door or window frame – small, light-weight and a professional white colour
- Connects to your Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter to alert your receiver
- No need to change batteries – runs through your transmitter
- Alerts your receiver through light and vibrating signals
- Can also connect to a multi-purpose Bellman Transmitter
- Connector: 3.5mm mono jack plug
- Open contact breaker: close to magnet (max. 1cm)
- Closed contact breaker: at least 2cm from magnet
- Dimensions WxHxD: 25 x 62 x 13mm
- Weight: 25g
- Colour: white
- Cable length: 0.5m