Starkey SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter
The SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter works in tandem with the SurfLink Remote Microphone 2 (sold separately) in order to stream audio flawlessly from your Bluetooth device to your selected Starkey 900MHz wireless hearing instruments. Types of Bluetooth devices you can stream audio from include Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops and MP3 Players.
Plug the Mini Mobile Adapter into your Remote Microphone 2 and stream phone calls, listen to music, stream video audio, or even read an audio book.
Includes: Starkey SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter, Micro USB Cable Charger Cable, Power Supply Plug & Instruction Manual.
1 in stock
A wonderful gadget for those who do not have Bluetooth featured on your selected Starkey hearing aids, the Starkey Surflink Mini Mobile Adapter is designed to bring your hearing aids up to modern pace at a fraction of the cost.
In addition to being able to stream music and video audio directly to your hearing devices, the SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter also allows you to manage your phone calls completely wirelessly all at the touch of a button.
Stream Phone Calls:
The Surflink Mini Mobile adapter allows your Mini Remote Microphone (sold separately) to accept, reject, hang up and transfer phone calls from your Bluetooth mobile device.
- Accept: You will hear an incoming ringtone in your hearing aid to show you have an incoming phone call. Simply accept the call with 1 touch of a button!
- Reject: Choose to reject a call by pressing the 1 touch button for 2 seconds.
- Hang up: During your call briefly use the 1 touch button to hang up your call when completed
Stream Music & Other Audio:
Once you have successfully completed the small set up simply play your choice of audio/music from your Bluetooth devices such as:
- Mobile Phones
- MP3 Players, and more!
The audio is then transmitted directly into your hearing aid via the Surflink Mini Mobile Adapter.
To charge the Surflink Mini Mobile Adapter simply attach the micro USB end of the charging cable to the device, then use the other end on a wall power adapter included. You can also use your own USB car charge adapter or computer as you prefer.
How to Use:
1. Take your set up Starkey Mini Remote Microphone 2.
2. Insert the Mini Mobile Adapter into the bottom of Remote Microphone 2.
3. Complete the easy step by step paring in your user guide. LED light indicators are featured to support successful set up.
Starkey SurfLink accessories are compatible with wireless Starkey hearing aids such as Picasso, Muse iQ, Muse, SoundLens Synergy iQ, SoundLens Synergy and Z Series hearing aids.
If your hearing aid is not mentioned please get in touch with our team and we can recommend the compatible device for you.
The SurfLink Mobile Adapter must be used in conjunction with the SurfLink Remote Microphone 2. Please ensure both accessories have had the completed set up prior to use:
- SurfLink Remote Microphone 2 will be synced to your hearing devices
- SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter will be paired to your Bluetooth-enabled audio equipment.
- Compact, discreet, and subtle
- Full wireless phone calls control & music streaming
- Multi-Function button
- LED Light Indicators
- Built-in Microphone
- Low Battery Indicator
What’s in the box:
Starkey SurfLink Mini Mobile Adapter, Micro USB Charger Cable, Instruction Manual & Power Supply Plug
Dimension: approx. 27mm x 2.3mm x 1.4mm
Weight: approx. 6g