SPECIAL OFFER: Starkey Hear Clear Wax Guards -3 FOR £15
$17.25 $14.38 (ex VAT)
Wax guards designed for Starkey hearing aids. Suitable for both ‘Receiver in Canal’ & ‘In the Ear’ Starkey hearing aids.
Each stick allows you to remove the used wax guard and insert a fresh new wax guard. Easy 2 step removal and insertion. With an ergonomic shape sticks to help you grip.
Includes: 3 packs of 8 wax guard sticks, total of 24 guards
19 in stock
Each person’s wax maintenance routine is different depending on your personal wax built up, as well as the length of time your use your hearing aids for each day. We recommend to clean your hearing aid pieces on a regular basis to prevent the wax built up around the hearing aid parts.
When to change your wax guard:
Wax guard require changing regularly, most commonly every 3-4 weeks.
Everyone is different when it comes to the time to change your wax guard, but we recommend changing it when the sound quality from the aid / receiver starts to dip. Sometimes you can visibly see how built up the wax filter is, this can indicate to you when to change it.
How to change your Hear Clear wax guard:
When changing your wax filters is also recommended to clean the area around the filter to ensure all wax is removed from the receiver before inserting you new filter. Ensuring your hands are clean and dry before changing your wax guard to ensure the best possible cleanliness.
Each Hear Clear wax guard stick has 2 ends tips.
- The empty tip is used first to remove your used wax guard from your receiver. Press onto the wax guard with the empty stick end firmly. When lifted the used wax guard should then be released.
Check in and around the receiver for any further wax which has been transferred, clean this off before inserting your new wax guard.
- The white end is the end with your new wax guard. Once the used wax guard is removed you can insert the new guard by inserting the white end into the receiver firmly. When you remove the stock the wax guard will stay in place.
The video below demonstrates the process –
This video demonstrates the process of fitting the wax guards one of the compatible hearing aid types.
The Stakey Hear Clear is designed for Starkey hearing aids. Suitable for RIC, CIC, ITC & ITE hearing aids.
If you’re unsure if these are the right wax guards for you, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team for advice.
- Lightweight, easy to carry on the go
- Discreet carry case for new and used wax guard sticks
- Easy 2 step removal and insertion
- Ergonomic shape sticks to help you grip
- Include 8 new wax guards