Widex Cerustop XL Wax Guards
Widex Cerustop Wax Guards are push-on disposable wax guards that prevent earwax and moisture from entering your hearing aids.
Brand: Widex Cerustop
This product includes: x1 pack of 8 wax guards
2 in stock
Widex Cerustop XL Wax Guards maintain your hearing aid performance by protecting your aids from earwax build-up and moisture. The Cerustop prevents earwax from working its way into the tube of your hearing aid and either fully, or partially, blocking sound output. In-The-Ear (ITE) and Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aids are more susceptible to earwax problems due to their placement deep within the ear canal.
How to use:
These steps will work for many hearing aids. However, if your hearing aid has a dome, you will need to take this off before changing your wax filter. To change your wax filter, follow this simple process:
- A new wax filter will typically come mounted to the end of a tool that looks like a stick, and on the other end of the tool, you will have a pin.
- Remove the tool from the package and push the pin into the used wax filter.
- Gently pull the tool until the used filter is released
- After the used filter has been removed, you will need to insert the new filter. Use the tool to place the new filter into the speaker/ receiver.
- Remove the tool, and the new filter should be securely housed in your hearing aid ready for use.
Widex CeruStop Wax Guards are compatible with Widex Fusion and Super SP and HP receivers, with hard custom shells.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to change
- Prevent earwax and moisture from damaging your hearing aids
Included in the box:
- 1 pack of 8 wax guards