Signia Wax Guards for MiniReceiver Wires
£5.50 £4.58 (ex VAT)
Wax guards designed for Signia, Siemens, Specsavers Advance & Audio Service hearing aids which use the Signia MiniReceiver 2.0.
Each stick allows you to remove the used wax guard and insert a fresh new wax guard. Easy 2 step removal and insertion.
Includes: 8 wax guard sticks
39 in stock
These wax guards are unique to Signia, and are compatible with hearing aid brands which use the Signia MiniReceiver wire such as Signia, Siemens, Specsavers Advance & Audio Service.
Each person’s wax maintenance routine is different depending on your personal wax built up, as well as the length of time your use your hearing aids for each day. We recommend to clean your hearing aid pieces on a regular basis to prevent the wax built up around the hearing aid parts.
When to change your wax guard:
Wax guard require changing regularly, most commonly every 3-4 weeks.
Everyone is different when it comes to the time to change your wax guard, but we recommend changing it when the sound quality from the aid / receiver starts to dip. Sometimes you can visibly see how built up the wax filter is, this can indicate to you when to change it.
How to change your MiniReceiver wax guard:
When changing your wax filters is also recommended to clean the area around the filter to ensure all wax is removed from the receiver before inserting you new filter. Ensuring your hands are clean and dry before changing your wax guard to ensure the best possible cleanliness.
Each wax guard stick has 2 ends tips.
- The empty tip is used first to remove your used wax guard from your receiver. Press onto the wax guard with the empty stick end firmly. When lifted the used wax guard should then be released.
Check in and around the receiver for any further wax which has been transferred, clean this off before inserting your new wax guard.
- The white end is the end with your new wax guard. Once the used wax guard is removed you can insert the new guard by inserting the white end into the receiver firmly. When you remove the stock the wax guard will stay in place.
These wax guards are compatible with hearing aid brands which use the Signia MiniReceiver wire such as Signia, Siemens, Specsavers Advance & Audio Service.
If you’re unsure if these are the right wax guards for you, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team for advice.
- Lightweight, easy to carry on the go
- Discreet carry case for new and used wax guard sticks
- Easy 2 step removal and insertion
- Ergonomic shape sticks to help you grip
- Include 8 new wax guards