GN ReSound Cerustop Wax Guards
£6.49 £5.41 (ex VAT)
GN ReSound Cerustop Wax Guards are push-on disposable wax guards that prevent earwax and moisture from entering your hearing aids. Perfect for keeping your devices cleaner, for longer!
Brand: GN ReSound Cerustop
Includes: x1 pack of 8 wax guards
9 in stock
GN ReSound Cerustop Wax Guards help maintain your hearing aid performance by protecting your aids from earwax build-up and moisture. Thankfully, the Cerustop prevents earwax from working its way into the tube of your hearing aid and blocking sound output.
Note that In-The-Ear (ITE) and Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aids are more susceptible to earwax problems due to their placement deep within the ear canal. For these types of hearing aid, these wax guards are the perfect companion!
How to use:
These steps will work for many hearing aids. However, if your hearing aid has a dome, you will need to take this off before changing your wax filter. To change your wax filter, follow this simple process:
- A new wax filter will typically come mounted to the end of a tool that looks like a stick, and on the other end of the tool, you will have a pin.
- Remove the tool from the package and push the pin into the used wax filter.
- Gently pull the tool until the used filter is released
- After the used filter has been removed, you will need to insert the new filter. Use the tool to place the new filter into the speaker/ receiver.
- Remove the tool, and the new filter should be securely housed in your hearing aid ready for use.
GN Resound CeruStop Wax Guards are compatible with most GN ReSound hearing aids. If you are unsure whether these wax guards are right for you, then please contact our dedicated support staff.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to change
- Prevent earwax and moisture from damaging your hearing aids
Included in the box:
- 1 pack of 8 wax guards