CeruShield™ Wax Filters for Marvel & Paradise Hearing Aids
CeruShield Disc containing 8 wax filters, and a disposable slot to place your used filters.
They are ideal to carry on-the-go or for the home maintenance of your hearing aids by keeping earwax at bay. These filters protect the receiver from wax-related problems and provide a longer wearing time between filter changes.
This product includes: x1 disc of 8 wax filters
129 in stock
Wax filters should usually be changed every 2-3 weeks; however, this can vary from person-to-person depending on personal use and earwax build up. The best thing to do is monitor your own earwax production, and you can do this every time you clean your hearing aid. Most of the time you can visibly see how build-up your wax filter is, and this indicates that it is time to change. We also recommend changing your wax filter when the sound quality from the aid/receiver starts to dip.
Before changing your wax filter, we advise giving the area around the filter a thorough clean to ensure that all earwax is removed from the receiver.
How to use:
- Simply rotate the CeruShield Disk in the direction of the arrows until the disposable slot appears under the bin icon.
- Insert your speaker into the new opening until you hear a “click”. After the click, the used wax filter will now be removed from the speaker and inside in the disposable slot. The new filter will now be in the other slot on the other side of the disc.
- Insert the speaker into the slot with the new wax filter until it you hear a “click”. After the click, remove the speaker and you will find the slot empty, and the new wax filter securely placed in the speaker.
The CeruShield is compatible with Phonak Marvel & Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids.
Features and benefits:
- Number indicators
- Longer wearing time between wax filter changes
- Less time on device maintenance
- Disposable area for used filters
- Rotating case
- Black disk case to hold filters
- Lightweight and portable
Included in the box:
- x1 disc of 8 wax filters
40 mm x 40 mm x 4 mm
If you need further guidance, please watch the video below made by our sister company Hear4U. This video provides a step-by-step guide to changing wax filters, alongside additional guidance about hearing aid maintenance.
|20 × 15 × 2.5 cm