CeruShield™ Wax Filters for Marvel & Paradise Hearing Aids
£5.00 £4.17 (ex VAT)
Packet of 8 brand new CeruShield™ Wax filters including a disposable slot to place your used filters. Compatible with Phonak Marvel & Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids.
Perfect for on the go or at home maintenance of your hearing aids by keeping unwanted earwax at bay.
Includes : x 8 new wax filters in a small and convenient plastic disk.
Brand : CeruSheild
26 in stock
When it comes to prolonging the life on your hearing aids and receiving the best audio results, changing wax filters can be a easy and quick resolution.
You can maintain the life of the CeruShield filters by keeping your hearing aids clean with a soft brush.
Wax filters should be changed regularly, usually every 2-3 weeks. This does depend on the length of time you use your hearing aids, and also the personal wax build up of the individual. Sometimes you can visibly see how built up the wax filter is, this can indicate to you when to change it.
Everyone is different when it comes to the time to change your wax filter but we recommend changing it when the sound quality from the aid / receiver starts to dip. When changing your wax filters is also recommended to clean the area around the filter to ensure all wax is removed from the receiver before inserting you new filter.
*Top Tip* Ensure your hands are nice and clean before changing your wax filters to ensure the best possible cleanliness.
The CeruShield is compatible with Phonak Marvel & Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids.
The CeruShield is designed to make changing your filters quick and easy. Simply place the receiver with the used filter into number 1, you will hear a “Click”. This click indicates the used filter is disposed into the disk.
You would then simply press the receiver into slot number 2, you will hear a “Click”. This indicates the new filter is attached.
- Number indicators, 1=dispose of used filter, 2=new filter
- Disposable area for used filters
- Easy rotating case
- Click sound to help indicate your action
- Black disk case to hold filters until your ready to use them
- Lightweight to carry around on the go
- 8 brand new CeruShield Wax filters including a disposable slot to place your used filters.
Easy as 1,2,3:
- Gently rotate the CeruShield Disk in the direction indicated by the arrows until a free opening appears under the bin icon.
- To remove a used earwax protector carefully insert the speaker into the free opening (under bin icon) until it clicks. After the click you will see the removed earwax protector in the opening below the bin icon.
- To insert a new earwax protector carefully insert the speaker into the opening where the new earwax protector is visible (opposite the bin icon) until it clicks. After the click you will see the opening below is empty and the new earwax protector sits in the speaker.
40 mm x 40 mm x 4 mm
We also have a video from our sister company Hear4u Demonstrating how to maintain your hearing aid and change your waxtrap –