Phonak Roger Pen V 1.1
£590.00 inc VAT
A discreet, wireless microphone that delivers superior speech-in-noise and over distance performance.
The Phonak Roger Pen V 1.1 is a handy microphone for various listening situations. This includes over distance and in noise.
The pen transmits the sound of multimedia devices and also has Bluetooth for phone calls.
Do you sometimes find conversations difficult to follow? The Roger Pen is an outstanding amplified conversation listener for using at work, at home and when you’re socialising. It makes a real difference in noisy environments, over distance and when there are several people speaking. Plus, it’s Bluetooth compatible, connecting wirelessly to your mobile phone.
The Roger Pen reduces background noise and allows you to tune into different situations without having to change settings. Simply put the Roger Pen on a table to listen to a group of people, point it towards the person you want to hear or pass it to whoever is speaking. It can be used whether or not you wear hearing aids* and is suitable for up to severe hearing loss.
- Superb sound quality – Follow the conversation, however loud the situation
- Reduces background noise – The sound is filtered so you only hear what you want to hear
- Hassle-free – Microphone settings automatically adjust to noise levels and speakers around you
- Enhances entertainment – Connects wirelessly to TV, phone, computer, MP3 player, hi-fi etc.
- Adaptable – Can be used with or without hearing aids
- Discreet and stylish – Designed with discretion in mind
Hearing Aid Accessories Along side Hear4U, promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!