Extremely easy to use, the ReSound Micro Mic pairs to ReSound Smart Hearing aids in seconds. Clip it on to the clothing of the person you want to talk to and enjoy the conversation, even in background noise – and you can still hear them even if they are over 80 feet away.
The ReSound Micro Mic transmits speech directly to your ReSound hearing instruments from a range of up to 25 metres (Clear line of sight).
• Exclusive design that is discreet and lightweight
• One-to-one communication when clipped on or worn with lanyard
• Plug-and-play functionality
For person-to-person communication, the Micro Mic is an obvious choice to use with any ReSound wireless hearing instrument; it is easy to use and offers exceptional benefits beyond traditional hearing aid use.
By optimizing signal-to-noise ratio, it improves speech understanding in challenging listening situations where distance, background noise or poor acoustics is an issue.
It sends a speaker’s voice directly into your hearing instruments without the need for any extra devices – no cables, cords or necklaces.
Since the listener is not required to look directly at the speaker during a conversation, he or she is free to perform dual attention tasks that normal hearing people take for granted.
Compatible with ReSound wireless hearing aids like Alera, Verso, LiNX, Enzo and Quattro, and also wireless compatible NHS ReSound and Danalogic hearing aids – all variants of Ambio, UP, and CS61W, CS71W, CS81W and CS91W – if no W the aids are not wireless compatible.
In essence the Micro Mic extends the hearing range well beyond the reach of any hearing instrument in a variety of situations, such as when wanting to hear better:
• in places of worship
• in the car
• while dining out
An onboard volume control ensures that the streamed speech level can be easily adjusted.
Furthermore, should the Micro Mic be accidentally dropped and fall more than 75cm (30 inches), a drop detector ensures that the streamed signal is momentarily muted to avoid unpleasant impact noise.
Easy to connect
• Just press the pairing button on the Micro Mic, and open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within 20 seconds to pair with the hearing instruments
• One time pairing procedure – once paired the Micro Mic stays paired with the hearing instruments
Easy to use
• Simply turn the Micro Mic ON and switch the hearing instruments into streaming mode
• Easy to recharge (charger included)
• Talk time: Typical 10 hours
• Can be clipped onto clothing or worn with a lanyard
• Volume control adjustment for easy adjustment (incl. volume control lock)
• Drop control – mutes transmitted signal momentarily when dropped from heights above 75 cm (~30 inches)
2.4 GHz wireless Technology
• A smart, robust and reliable standard that has a strong, clear and stable signal
• No synchronization issues between sound and image due to an unnoticeable 20ms delay
Hearing Aid Accessories promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!