the Phonak ComPilot II is Compatible with all Phonak Venture and Belong hearing aids.
Can stream from mobile phones, MP3 players, tablets and computers direct to your hearing aids.
Phonak ComPilot II – The smart 3-in-1 accessory
Phonak ComPilot II is your perfect 3-in-1 companion, offering true convenience, wireless freedom and the reassurance of VoiceAlerts, spoken messages. ComPilot II provides easy wireless access to TVs, MP3 players and phones to name but a few – additional items may be required, see below. It guarantees stable connectivity, best voice quality for phoning and keeps hands free.
The ComPilot II is only compatible with the following Phonak Venture & Belong hearing aids: Audéo V, Bolero V, Virto V (excluding nano and NW 0), Naida V, Sky V, CROSS II, Audéo B, Bolero B, Nathos Auto, Sync HP and Sync Micro HA’s.
Please note that the Phonak ComPilot II does not operate with non Phonak hearing aids.
The built-in remote control is designed for ease of use with convenient program and volume changes. Also includes the benefit of spoken messages, making it easier than ever to interact with your hearing aids.
Phonak ComPilot II key features:
- Bluetooth and wired audio inputs
- Up to 24 hours continuous streaming time
- Binaural streaming of audio signals in stereo
- VoiceAlerts for easy interaction
- Compatible with Phonak RemoteControl App
The RemoteControl App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once installed, the easy-to-follow pairing wizard will help to connect the app to the streamer.
The Phonak ComPilot II gives you the following possibilities:
- Hands free mobile phone conversations via Bluetooth – connect more than one phone at a time
- Listening to TV sound – TVLink II adaptor available separately
- Listening to audio (e.g. music) from a radio, PC, MP3 player etc.
wired to ComPilot II – connecting lead available separately
- Listening to audio (e.g. music) from a wireless stereo device via Bluetooth
- Listening to a person – RemoteMic II available separately
- Remote Volume Control of some specific models of hearing aid (see below)
- ComPilot II is also compatible with Phonak’s range of ear level receivers (such as Roger X) via its Europlug socket. Connecting a radio system via a ComPilot II can offer a convenient way of connecting a radio aid for users in home and work situations. However, ear level receivers (for example Roger 17) connected directly to hearing aids or implant processors offer a number of practical advantages for children in educational settings.
Please note – the ComPilot II is easy-to-use for audio streaming, straight out of the box.
However for the remote control feature to work, the ComPilot II needs to be set up with your hearing instruments by your audiologist or hearing aid dispenser. Before purchasing a ComPilot II for use as a remote control, you need to contact your hearing aid distributor and confirm that they are happy for you to make an appointment for them to set up your equipment.
Hearing Aid Accessories Along side Hear4U, promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!