15 Hearing Aid Tubes for hearing aids. Keep on top of the health of your aids!
Order your Hearing Aid Tubes today and recieve them this week.
- Disconnect the hearing aid and the ear piece
- Clean the hearing aid (electronic part) with a dry tissue ensuring not to get it wet.
- It is very important to clean the earpiece in warm soapy water. For patients prone to infections a sterilising solution can be used. The earmould can be left to soak for around 30 minutes
- Remove the earpiece from the solution and rinse with clean water.
- It is very important to dry the tube through by either blowing through the tube or shaking the earpiece. Failure to dry the tubing will give the effect that the hearing aid is not working; this is due to the sound path been blocked. You can also purchase an “Earmould Puffer” from Castle Hill Hospital which can be used for drying the tubing.
- Once this has been done connect the earpiece back to the hearing aid.
Hearing Aid Accessories promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!