Part of the visit range, a great addition to your home.
An outstanding, top of the range alarm clock, that is part of the Bellman Visit alerting system and has great features to make waking up as easy as possible.
The Visit alarm clock is perfect for deaf and hard of hearing people, with vibrating, flashing and loud audible alerts.
- Receiver for use with the Bellman Visit system, with lights to tell you what you’re being alerted to
- Has a loud audible alarm of up to 100dB, a bright flash and a powerful vibrating pad
- Large, clear display, easy-to-use controls and a soft blue night-light to guide you back to bed at night
- Audible alarm gradually increases volume and changes tone as it rings
- Alarm time always visible on the front of the clock
- Audible alarm is also played through a speaker inside the vibrating pad
- Nine minute snooze that reduces to two minutes in two minute intervals on each press
- Battery backup to maintain all settings and alarms in a power cut
Hearing Aid Accessories promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!