It has a very good vibration and very loud sound. The clock has a particularly large digital display with numbers approx. 46mm tall. There is a 3 stage dimmer so you aren’t disturbed by the screen at night. There is also an integral bright LED light which can be set to flash for a visual alarm.
This clock is easy to set up and use, with clearly labelled buttons on the top.
The Wake And Shake Curve has a built-in USB charging socket on the back, allowing you to charge smart phones and other electronics (mobile phone not included!).
The Wake ‘n’ Shake Curve is a really attractive, modern clock. It is easy to use and has great features for deaf and hard of hearing people. The ability to charge a USB device is handy.
The Wake’n’Shake Curve is physically smaller than the original Wake’n’Shake and is easier to use, however it doesn’t have the telephone alert feature.
- USB port to recharge mobiles and other electronic devices
- Extra loud (90dB) alarm
- Duration of alarm: 1 hour, unless manually stopped
- 4 alarm options: Audible alarm with flashing LED light and vibrating shaker, Audible alarm with vibrating shaker, Vibrating shaker with flashing strobe, Vibrating shaker only
- Large LED Screen 4.3 x 2 inches with red digits on back background for high contrast
- Extra-large fonts 0.9 x 2 inches
- Adjustable tone control to suit your hearing (low, mid and high)
- Supplied with vibrating pillow shaker (selectable high or low vibration strength)
- LED screen with adjustable dimmer switch: (HI/MED/LOW)
- LED visual alarm indicator
- 12 or 24 hour clock display options
Hearing Aid Accessories promise to provide you with a top-level service and an excellent range of items for you to enjoy. If you leave a review on a product you have ordered, you will receive free delivery off your next order with us! We promise to look after all of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products and how we distribute and deliver them, do not hesitate to contact our Head Office in Leicester via our Contact Form, our email address (email@example.com) or via a simple phone call (0116 262 3279). We look forward to hearing from you!